Here’s a few more details about how the conference will work in September.
- It runs September 17th-21st.
- Each day of the conference you will receive a daily email with links to see the talks of the day. Talks will be released at 8 am East African Time (10.30 am IST, 9 am CST, 6 am BST, 1 am EST) and be available for free for 48 hours.
- You can watch them as many times as you'd like in that 48-hour window. Then, those talks will be removed and you will receive a new email with the next day's talks.
- Before the conference starts we will email you the conference schedule so that you can see which sessions you want to watch, and block out the time and give yourself a calendar reminder.
- You'll also receive the daily workbook. The workbook will offer key ideas from each session and challenging, interesting questions and prompts to help you reflect on the conversations we’ll be having during the conference.
- We will also be reflecting together in The Healing Solidarity Conference Facebook Group
You can also support the conference and in return receive recordings of all the sessions.