Healing Solidarity: Re-Imagining International Development
Downloadable MP3 audio and MP4 video files for all of the 2018 talks plus expanded daily workbooks & transcripts of all the talks for individual use.
Downloads as follows:
- Mary Ann Clements - Welcome to the Conference
- Jennifer Lentfer - Topics include: bringing our hearts, acknowledging harm, staying hopeful
- Jessica Horn - Topics include: well-being, vicarious trauma, feminist approaches
- Judithe Registre - Topics include: race in development, Haiti, whose stories we are listening too?
- Fredrick Ouko - Topics include: partnership, funding, philanthropy and relationships
- Recording of live practice with Mary Ann Clements: Bringing our Hearts to our Work
- Swatee Deepak - Topics include: philanthropy, flexible funding, well-being & self-care
- Gemma Houldey - Topics include: stress, well-being & the idea of the 'perfect humanitarian'
- Pontso Mafethe - Topics include: funding, feminism, power & the idea of the 'happy native'
- Tina Wallace - Topics include: corporatisation & projectisation, challenging power and finding alternatives
- Recording of live practice with Agnes Otzelberger: 'Just Like Me' a practice to take action against our tendency towards 'Othering'
- Recording of live Practice with Shawna Wakefield, Gender justice advocate, feminist leadership and org change consultant & trauma-informed yoga teacher
- Ruby, Nadia & Deepa from FRIDA - Topics include: funding grassroots initiatives, feminist approaches & self-care
- Kate Werning - Topics include: burnout, healing, questioning constant urgency & taking the long-view
- Eunice Baguma Ball - Topics include: innovation, entrepreneurship, technology & philanthropy
- Tobias Denskus - Topics include: participation, development communications & de-colonisation
- Recording of live practice with Mary Ann Clements: Exploring our Anger
- Recording of live Practice with Kate Werning, Organiser and Creator and Host of Healing Justice Podcast
- Nomvula Dlamini - Topics include: community-led development, humanising our processes and cultures in organisations
- Deborah Doane - Topics include: power imbalances, inequitable decision-making, #AidToo & doing things differently
- Marion Osieyo - Topics include: the importance of relationships to addressing inequity and why it is OK not to know.
- Recording of live practice with Sally-Anne Airey 'A Mindful Pause'
- Recording of live practice with Agnes Otzelberger 'Exploring Your Money Story'
- Angela Bruce Raeburn - Topics include: race & development, the absence of an ethic of care and the need for our organisations to be more representative
- Wanja Muguongo - Topics include: peer-led funding mechanisms, philanthropy, movements and more equitable decision making
- Lisa VeneKlasen - Topics include: feminism, power, patriarchy, capitalism, racism and 'cowboy' tendencies in INGOs
- Recording of live Closing Session with Mary Ann Clements & Lisa VeneKlasen